- With the process of globalization of the economy and the formation of interconnected economic chains in all fields of production, including livestock and poultry, the necessity of achieving universal and universal principles of production on the world scene has become an important issue. In recent years, the quality of livestock feed And poultry has been seriously considered. The goal of these topics is to standardize the quality of animal feed and poultry, which plays an essential role in human food safety.
GMP definition GMP
(Good Manufacturing Practice) or proper manufacturing practice includes principles that provide an assurance of product quality and health in all areas of production, in compliance with GMP by producing livestock and poultry feeds. EU Food Hygiene Documents Livestock and Poultry (2005/183) have identified health requirements for the entire food chain, including raw materials, additives and final products.
This effort has gathered a set of GMP and HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Point Control) systems in place, and has provided scientific principles through the establishment of Practice Codes in the livestock feed chain.
Today, GMP is the gateway to global and regional markets and competition in the domestic and foreign markets.
GMP application and objectives
GMP rules or proper operations are developed in the animal feed sector for production, storage, handling, transportation, ready-to-eat feeds, feed materials, premixes, additives and supplements.
1. The purpose of the GMP product code is to ensure that the legal conditions of the products and services manufacturer are in place to ensure the safety of humans, animals and the environment.
2- A chain-of-sale chain management system for animal husbandry is based on the capabilities of the production set to show that the control system can guarantee product quality. Animal feed production is included in the GMP approved production package as a conditional condition in the chain management program of animal feedstock formulations.
3. In order to have access to basic quality on the basis of GMP rules in the animal feed industry, the following should be considered:
– the use of supplements and livestock medicines
– Levels and amounts of unacceptable and unwanted substances
– Health work methods (bacteriological control)
4. Production units should demonstrate that all their actions are in accordance with GMP rules. If a unit is composed of multiple units, each section must be GMP-approved.
5. If the product and service unit provides several legal entities in one place, all these legal entities should be subject to GMP rules.
6. GMP rules follow the attitude of the HACCP system (hazard analysis and control of critical points). HACCP involves analyzing all communications in the production process and identifying and documenting the potential risks to product quality and health. All possible risks to product quality and health should be adequately controlled by prescribed procedures and procedures.
GMP target groups in livestock and poultry feeds
include prepared feedstock units, concentrates and supplements that supply a third party for supply, market, production, storage, handling or transportation. The purpose of the GMP rules is to ensure that the storage, production, handling and transportation phases of the product are in accordance with the rules and standards set by the target groups.
– GMP requirements for animal feed factories and
GMP are all stages of production. From the start to the end of the GMP production process, the GMP generally considers the requirements as follows:
1. Buildings and facilities: The
work of animal feed houses should be designed in such a way as to:
1- Enter contamination and the carriers of these agents. Prevent inside the collection
2. The process of production, storage and disposal will facilitate the minimization of feed volumes.
3. Reservoirs, pipes, and equipment should be provided with suitable materials that have a lower pollution and
discharge potential . 4. Drinking water shall have health and quality standards for the production of livestock feed.
5. Sewage and waste materials shall be disposed of in a hygienic manner.
2. Production, processing, storage, transportation and distribution of animal feed and raw materials
A. All livestock feed business operators are responsible for GMP principles.
B) At all stages of the GMP health hazards generation, the following elements are responsible for controlling the production management elements.
1 – Entry of contamination in the production cycle from outside
2 – Increase in contamination level due to unfavorable storage or working conditions
3 – Maintenance and calibration function of the equipment:
A. All quantitative instruments (scales, thermometers, etc.) must have a calibration program.
B. All devices must have instructions on how to operate the device.
4. Inspection and control procedures:
a. Include all production chain loops.
B – It has a regular scheduling system and documentation archive system.
(C) Inspection systems shall be designed and implemented on the basis of assessment of objective hazards and in accordance with the conditions.
Obviously, these systems must comply with international standards for inspection and control.
5. Sampling, testing and control at all stages of production
A. Each animal feed plant must have a quality control unit (Quality Control).
B. Sampling shall be carried out in accordance with the standard sampling principles and the observance of the sizes and quantities by the quality control unit.
C. Controls during production and inspection of the processing steps are the responsibility of the quality control unit.
D – The internal laboratory or a product testing must meet the standard requirements for cooperation.
E. Each analytical and microbial laboratory should have a quality assurance unit.
6 – The markings or labels of the
sign or the label must be in accordance with all legal requirements and information on feed and livestock.
7. Tracing and recording of feed and livestock feeds
Traceability of animal feed, feedstock and additives should be ensured by appropriately recording information for the timely and efficient collection and timely collection of products that have an adverse (definitive or probable) effect on the health of consumers, It can be done.
8 – Staff Training:
All employees involved in the production, storage and transport of animal feed should be adequately trained and aware of their role and responsibilities in protecting food safety.
Health risks associated with animal
feed and animal feed should be in line with safety standards.
The amount of undesirable substances in animal feed should be at least as large as the cumulative amount in human food, less than the hazardous level (for human health).
Reminder 1 – Codex rules on maximum residue limits (MRLs) and maximum residue limits for animal feed should be observed.
Reminder 2 – maximum residue limits for human food (such as codex rules), in determining minimum feed safety standards The livestock can be used.
Health measures and pest control
Animal feed and raw materials, processing machinery, maintenance equipment and their surroundings should be cleaned and effective pest control programs should be implemented.
Equipment and equipment used in the production, processing, transportation, storage, transport, handling and weighing of animal feed should be kept completely clean.
Reminders – Cleaning programs should be effective and implemented in a way that minimizes the remnants of cleaners and detergents.
The role of the veterinary organization:
The most important causes of the disease are bacteria, especially salmonella, and the most important source of human transmission of human infection. Veterinary organizations are responsible for the health of feed and poultry and, in identifying contaminated areas and contaminated sources, She knows that she is responsible for complying with the law. Health monitoring of pastures, pastures and monitoring of livestock feed factories, the import and export of all kinds of dairy products and food supplements is one of the other duties of the veterinary organization of the country.
Among the other plans of the Veterinary Organization to improve the quality and hygiene of animal feed, poultry and aquatic animals, are as follows:
1. Continuing the activities of the scientific and technical committee of the factories for the production of animal feed, concentrates and slaughterhouse waste conversion centers.
2. Utilization of advice. Dili Salah International Relations in the form of joint project collaboration
3. Applying GMP principles to feed factories and relevant feedstocks.
4. Implementation of the HACCP system in all stages of livestock feed production
and development . 5. Development and development of the culture of packaging and labeling of ready-to-eat hogs.
6. Development of health surveillance at all stages of the preparation of the product from the origin of production or import to the final product preparation and consumption.
7- Change Status and Optimization of Animal Feed Transport Structure and Improvement of Hygiene Levels
8. Setting up of disinfection and disinfection units for transporting livestock feed and feed before and after loading and unloading
9. Implementation of Health Regulations and Directives The organization of veterinary medicine in the field of sanitary and technical conditions of warehouses and centers for the processing of animal feed in livestock breeding units The step of issuing or extending the health license of these centers
10. Training of health observers and managers of breeding centers for livestock and poultry and livestock breeding plants.
11. Replacing the method of using animal feed instead of producing feed in livestock breeding units of livestock and aquaculture.
- Calendar of the first semester exhibition